|Contact No.||+92 322 9195169|
|Academics:||Bachelor’s – Telecommunication and Networking|
Muhammad Ibrahim is working as a Deployment Engineer (Team Lead) at SMSAMI organization since May 2018. Under his expertise and technical/leading skills the Organization has achieved many goals and has become more and more update and looking forward to cover the steps of Success in Future.
- Monitor, maintain and supervise the cloud environment, OS and related network and security infrastructure to optimal performance.
- Deploying and debugging cloud initiatives as needed in accordance with best practices throughout the development lifecycle.
- Design and implement automated deployments across various tools and Amazon Web Services.
- Dive deep to resolve problems at their root, looking for failure patterns and suggest fixes.
- Work with IT and QA teams to deploy and troubleshoot the system applications.
- Recommend process improvements to ensure system scalability and reliability.
- Act as primary customer contact for deployment related inquiries and issues.
- Work with the team to develop deployment specifications and configurations.
- Analyze and troubleshoot deployment issues in a timely manner.
- Lead and develop best practices for larger Cloud Engineer team.
- Using Amazon Web Services (AWS) as IAAS, PAAS and SAAS.
- Assist in new system development and enhancements.