|Academics:||BS – Electrical Communication|
Abdul Samad Hassan is working as a Back-end engineer at SMSAMI organization since May, 2018. He is working with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. He used his understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes and solve problems. He has excellent communication, computer and project management skills.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices.
- Learn new programming languages to better assist other team members.
- Take leads on different projects, if needed.